Safe haven in a hot housing market
A life lease is a great way to downsize when housing prices are high – and Kiwanis Chateau has one of the lowest entry fees in the city!
That means you can “sell high” in today’s hot real estate market without having to “buy high.” You’ll have more cash in the bank for the things you love. And more opportunity to enjoy them.
Email or call 204-943-8647 Dennis McGowan our building manager for all the details.
A unique approach to 55+ living
If you’re familiar with the life lease concept, you know it provides the best of owning and renting. Monthly payments are low, and so are your responsibilities. And as an owner, you have more control and stability than a renter.
The Kiwanis Chateau life lease goes one step better by offering a range of options when you buy in. Here’s how it works:
- You pay a one-time entrance fee starting as low as $51,000. You can choose to invest more and reduce your monthly costs.
- Your ongoing monthly housing costs can be as low as $950, all in, leaving more funds to enjoy your retirement.
- You can make the décor your own by choosing our “Residents Choice” program. Eight years after the money is spent, 80% of your investment will be returned to you, even if you are still living in the suite.
This innovative approach keeps our building in pristine condition and our financial reserves strong.
A haven for your 55+ years
As a resident, you’ll enjoy:
- A private, quiet suite with choice of spacious floor plan
- Newly-renovated lobby and common area
- Billiards room, library and courtyard patio
- Heated underground monthly parking
- Security guard on duty every night
- Shuttle service for shopping.
- And more!
A vibrant community
Best of all, Kiwanis Chateau is a community of friendly and interesting people who want to make the most of their senior years – just like you. Potluck dinners, card games and other fun activities are on the agenda all year round.