Kiwanis Chateau is constantly working to ensure that its residents have beautiful surroundings and comfortable amenities.
In keeping with our commitment to continually upgrade the facilities, the Board was recently pleased to announce that major renovations and upgrades have been scheduled for the main floor this fall.
Our regular tours and appointments to view suites will still be available during this construction period. Please contact our Site Manager, Dennis McGowan at 204-943-8647 or use this form to contact him by email and arrange a time.
The complete project will take approximately three months to complete and will include the following:
- Reworking the floor plan for the Games room and library, including enlarging the games room area and developing more accessible common-area space
- Reworking the floor plan for the main floor office space
- Implementation of a complete new interior design plan for the floor
We have engaged Valley Builders, from of Morris Manitoba, to over see all the construction.
The interior design is being led by a team from Winograd+Co, and they have selected modern finishes for the interior design including:
- A fresh colour palette for the carpet tiles
- Light polished buff porcelain floor tile
- Marble Stone wall mosaic
- A beautiful vinyl wall covering
- Quartz shelves
A sample board of all the finishes is on display in the lobby.
If you are looking to downsize, or looking to customize your next home, Kiwanis Chateau continues to be an amazing and affordable option!