Hello Future Neighbour,
As a continued subscriber we are happy to deliver our April notice. Please share if you know of anybody who would be interested in joining the Kiwanis Chateau community.
Not all “Life Leases” are created the same. A Kiwanis Chateau “Life Lease” was the first in Manitoba developed by the Kiwanis Club of Winnipeg, a not-for-profit service organization committed to improving quality of life. With one of lowest entrance fees in Winnipeg at $51,000, you can feel secure, knowing that you are investing in a well establish, well-run community.
See below for a perfect example of a well-maintained 1 bedroom suite you’d be happy to call home. Call 204-943-8647 or email Dennis McGowan our building manager to arrange a personal tour or to inquire about future availability.
Kiwanis Chateau is a 55+, independent living, life lease building that offers suite ownership with a one-time fully refundable entrance fee. Click here for more information on how our Life Lease works.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- 814 sq. ft.
- move-in ready
- the kitchen has lovely wood grain cabinetry and includes all appliances: fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Separate in-suite laundry room and storage
- Bathroom features a walk-in shower with sliding glass doors and seat
- Residents Choice customization program is available
- full 26-foot balcony, eastern exposure
- Plus, all the benefits of living at Kiwanis Chateau: affordable underground parking, modern common spaces, lock and go peace of mind, access to guest suites and more.